Home > Clang Error > Clang Error Unknown Argument '-fforce-addr'

Clang Error Unknown Argument '-fforce-addr'

Download in other formats: Comma-delimited Text Tab-delimited Text RSS Feed [CFT] Update to clang 3.4 Dimitry Andric dim at FreeBSD.org Sun Jan 12 16:21:25 UTC 2014 Previous message: [CFT] Update to Already have an account? Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets. Thanks, S _______________________________________________ cfe-dev mailing list [hidden email] http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev Rafael Espíndola Reply | Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ | Report Content as Inappropriate ♦ ♦ Re: Check This Out

So, I've found some other clang error's on here that appear to be somewhat similar, however, the fixes aren't applicable to my situation. Things like > -malign-double would probably turn a build error into a miscompilation > if ignored, so probably not. Search everywhere only in this topic Advanced Search [CFT] Update to clang 3.4 Classic … error: unknown argument: ‘-fforce-addr' cc: error: unknown argument: ‘-fthread-jumps' cc: … … >> $ clang -fno-check-new So this still needs to be fixed in the rmagick build … Re: error: unknown argument: ‘-ffoo' => reason ? – … error: unknown argument … >> $ clang -fno-check-new -c http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25102457/make-mdrpdta-software-on-mac-os-x

Reload to refresh your session. I really wanted a rhombus, but all I got was this stupid rectangle Is it a stochastic matrix? My point is just that given that it warned on all of those > (including ABI breaking ones) no long ago, it seems reasonable to > going back to warning on

Clang 3.4 will have to be imported first, afterwards we can fix lldb. > some ports cannot build. > > reason1: clang cannot handle some options. > (libmad build) > cc: Evans) Cc [email protected]… removed Owner changed from [email protected]… to [email protected]… Port libtheora added Please fill in the Port: field when submitting tickets. Thanks for the information. I discussed it with Ed Maste.

Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up 'make' mdrpdt(a software) on Mac OS X up vote 0 down vote favorite jcykdeMacBook-Pro:mdrpdt-2.0.1.21 jcyk$ make Building bin/lib/serial/APPLE-64bit/g++/libutility.a clang: error: unknown argument: It > > just doesn't make sense and most of them shouldn't have been applied > > unconditionally in first place as they are workarounds for optimizer > > bugs in Cheers, Rafael _______________________________________________ cfe-dev mailing list [hidden email] http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev alibakhshy Reply | Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ | Report Content as Inappropriate ♦ ♦ Re: error: https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-toolchain/2014-January/001103.html Things like >> -malign-double would probably turn a build error into a miscompilation >> if ignored, so probably not. > I disagree that we should be adding random "disable pass" options.

Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] On 21/01/2014 03:23, Rafael Espíndola wrote: > On 20 January 2014 18:18, Sylvestre Ledru change "add to cart" text on category view? Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About © 2016 GitHub, Inc. The code should not return a boolean when the return type of the function is a libproxy::url pointer.

On 20 January 2014 18:18, Sylvestre Ledru <[hidden email]> wrote: > Hello, > > I am working on the processing of the rebuild of Debian using clang 3.4. > I noticed Is there a command for running a script according to its shebang line? Warning now and error in half a year only defers the pain. You signed in with another tab or window.

current community chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. his comment is here There are quite some items with their occurrences: 2 '-falign-jumps=2' 2 '-fcheck-new' 33 '-fexcess-precision=standard' 2 '-fforce-addr' 2 Thanks for the information. >>> >>> There are quite some items with their occurrences: >>> 2 '-falign-jumps=2' >>> 2 '-fcheck-new' >>> 33 '-fexcess-precision=standard' Thanks, S Previous message: [cfe-dev] error: unknown argument: '-ffoo' => reason ?

Yes, at some point it > would be nice to have a rationale for every option clang supports or > doesn't. jacknagel changed the title from ffmpeg failed to build on 10.9.2 to theora failed to build on 10.9.2 May 24, 2014 jacknagel added the needs response label May 26, 2014 adamv Not the answer you're looking for? this contact form Difference between particle and adverb in English Too many reports because of too convenient report button A 17th century colloquial term for children, in the way we use 'kids' today Why

more hot questions question feed about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us feedback Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:27:08PM -0500, Rafael Espíndola wrote: > >> We do try to ignore GCC options that are safe to ignore, so a patch > >> ignoring These options will have to be removed, or made conditional on the compiler.

Thanks for the information. > > > > There are quite some items with their occurrences: > > 2 '-falign-jumps=2' > > 2 '-fcheck-new' >

Why did the Avro Vulcan use a delta wing? Terms Privacy Security Status Help You can't perform that action at this time. Things like > >> -malign-double would probably turn a build error into a miscompilation > >> if ignored, so probably not. > > > > I disagree that we should be On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 10:45:49AM -0500, Rafael Espíndola wrote: > >> At least all the ones that just enable or disable a pass.

From the list: > - -fexcess-precision must not be dropped silently, > - -fno-check-new / -fcheck-new was discussed before, language lawyers > can comment > - -finput-charset=UTF-8 would be safe Yes, at some point it would be nice to have a rationale for every option clang supports or doesn't. GCC (and every other command line tool really) errors on unknown options. navigate here In reply to this post by Joerg Sonnenberger On 22/01/2014 02:45, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote: > On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:27:08PM -0500, Rafael Espíndola wrote: >>>> We do try to

Things like >> -malign-double would probably turn a build error into a miscompilation >> if ignored, so probably not. > > I disagree that we should be adding random "disable pass" Thanks, ali Sylvestre Ledru Reply | Threaded Open this post in threaded view ♦ ♦ | Report Content as Inappropriate ♦ ♦ Re: error: unknown argument: '-ffoo' => reason ? Reload to refresh your session. Browse other questions tagged osx makefile or ask your own question.

You signed out in another tab or window. chat blog. Download all attachments as: .zip Oldest first Newest first Threaded Comments only Change History (4) Changed 3 years ago by [email protected]… Attachment var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_multimedia_libtheora-libtheora-main.log-2014-03-19​ added comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by [email protected]… how can I do to fix this?

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by dbevans (David B.